INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
EMAIL LIST: We collect personal information when you sign up to our email mailing list, this may include your name, email address, ip address, when and how you signed up. We may collect information about how you react to the emails, for example, how many times you open the email or if you engage with its content. Email addresses provided to Green Man Trust’s mailing list are only used for the purpose of sending you communications. We respect your privacy rights and will not sell or give your email address to other companies. If you would like to unsubscribe from our email list you can email us at email@example.com or you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails – we’ll remove your name from our email list as soon as possible.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH US: if you contact us with a comment, question or complaint. This may include, for example, your name, date of birth, email address, postal address or telephone number.
JOB OR VOLUNTEER APPLICATION: if you apply for a job or volunteer position with us. This may include, for example, your name, date of birth, email address, postal address, telephone number, medical information, next of kin details, referee details, and details of professional memberships and qualifications.
PARTICIPATING IN OUR PROGRAMMES: if you take part in our charitable activities. This may include, for example, your name, date of birth, email address, postal address, telephone number and qualifications.
DISABILITY ACCESS: if you apply for our bookable access facilities. This may include, for example, your name, date of birth, email address, postal address, telephone number, front page of DLA letter, Front page of Attendance Allowance letter, Evidence that registered severely sight impaired (blind), Disabled Identification Card (DID), Recognised Assistance Dog ID card, Valid Blue Badge and Photo ID.
WEBSITE INFORMATION COLLECTED
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM THIRD PARTIES
The Green Man Festival works with ticket agents such as Ticketline and Dice. Any ticket agent Green Man Festival works with will gain your consent before any of your data is passed on to us. We may receive information about you from other third parties where you have agreed to them sharing your information with us for specific purposes.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We may transfer your personal information to other members of the Plantpot Ltd* corporate family and other third parties who provide services on our behalf. We may use service providers to process payments and data, develop and manage our website, host our website, and send emails, to help us understand your use of our website and make improvements. All of our service providers are required to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal information and to use it only in compliance with applicable privacy laws. These companies are not authorised to use your information in any manner, other than in helping us to provide you with services or as otherwise required by law. All service providers will be in full compliance with all aspects of the General Data Protection Regulation and associated legislation. The companies that we engage include:
USING YOUR DATA
We use your information, both personal and anonymised, in these ways:
- Raise awareness of our charitable work and ways you can support it
- Update you on our charitable activity
- Provide the experience or service you have requested or signed-up for
- Build an understanding of audiences, improve existing experiences or create new ones
- Measure the effectiveness of our digital marketing
- Report anonymised statistics and impact to our funders and stakeholders
- Transfer your personal information to other members of the Plantpot Ltd* corporate family and other 3rd parties who provide services on behalf of the Green Man Trust.
- As a charity, we rely on fundraising to further our charitable work and we may, at times, carry out research (also referred to as ‘prospect research’) using publicly available data sources such as Companies House, the Electoral Register, the internet and the media – this is to help us to understand more about you as an individual and your ability to support the Green Man Trust, including financially. Additionally, we may on occasion use contractually bound trusted third parties to automate this research and assess the giving capacity of certain supporters/potential supporters (also known as ‘wealth screening’). Information processed in pursuit of prospect research and wealth screening is only used to ensure that our fundraising approach is as professional, appropriate and relevant as possible. You will always have the right to opt-out of this processing. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We only keep your personal information as long as necessary for the purposes we collected it, or as otherwise required by law, accounting or reporting purposes.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under UK and EU data protection legislation, you have a number of rights with respect to your information. These include:
- The right to be informed about the information we hold about you
- The right of access to the information we hold about you
- The right to have any errors rectified
- The right to withdraw consent (where consent is the basis of processing)
- The right to object to processing
If you have any questions about the data we hold or cause for complaint about the way we handle your information, please do contact us at email@example.com or the postal address below, and we will do our best to resolve the situation for you. You also have the right to complain directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office. You can find details of how to contact them here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by calling their helpline on 0303 123 1113.
POSTAL ADDRESS: Green Man Trust, Old Bank House, Beaufort Street, Crickhowell, Powys, Wales, NP8 1AD
Green Man is a trading name of Plantpot Ltd, a UK registered company (company number 08079792), whose registered office address is: Old Bank House, Beaufort Street, Crickhowell, Powys, Wales, NP8 1AD.
The Plantpot Ltd* corporate family includes: Plantpot Ltd (company number 08079792), Tree Trunk Ltd (company number 08078786) and Green Man Trust Ltd (company number 08365361, registered charity no. 1156453)